A Picnic 野餐
It was a sunny day. We decided to have a picnic outside the city. In the morning, we took an early bus to Nanhui. It was quite a colorful world. There were green trees, orange leaves,red peach blossoms. At noon, we reached the place, we sat by the river bank and took out a lot of things, such as bread, orange juice, apples, cakes, eggs and so on.But all of a sudden, it began to rain. Unluckily there was no shelter nearby. We had to take a bus to go back home in a hurry.
What an unforgettable picnic it was!
相关标签: 天气weather 太阳Sun 难忘的经历Unforgettable 烦恼Trouble
- The Good Weather Today 今天天气很好
- A Sunset 日落
- 经典英语作文范例的阅读：改革开放30年 30 years of reform and opening-up
- There' s No Story without Coincidence 无巧不成书
- Learned a lesson in the reading-room 阅览室里的一次教训
- 满分作文 Mending a Puncture 补车胎
- 我对四川地震的感想 My impressions of the Sichuan earthquake
- Seeing the Eclipse 看日食
- 美丽的季节——春天Beautifull Season --Spring
- Asking the Way 问路